Nick Jonas made his debut in 2002 as a solo singer but later formed a band with his brothers Kevin Jonas and Joe Jonas with the funding by Columbia records. After the band disbanded in the year 2013, he focused on his solo career once again. He had another successful stint with Camp Rock, bankrolled by Disney and since then, there has been no looking back for him. Here, take a look at some of the singer's top quotes:
Nick Jonas' quotes
- Live like you're at the bottom even if you're at the top.
- You've got to avoid situations that make you uncomfortable.
Also Read | Priyanka Chopra Jonas says Nick Jonas is very similar to her dad Ashok Chopra
- It sounds funny, but my biggest fear is that I'm not perfect. I'm a perfectionist, and I get upset when things go wrong or when I don't do well. I used to be very uptight, but I've learned to loosen up.
- I think the biggest learning curve for me was realizing that you have to take time to enjoy the moments. You become stressed over a lot of different things when you're riding a wave, so It was important for me to have fun and enjoy the next step.
Also Read | Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas 'hope everyone is okay' in a video posted by them
- I was exploring with different sounds and collaborators over the course of a couple of years, and I fell into a really natural place where I was creating music that felt true to who I am, not only in what I talk about but in the style of music as well. I think the R&B soulful side of things definitely had an influence on some of that subject matter being a little more awesome.
- My heart is very pure and I work with people who are creative, and if photoshoots are sexual in some way or gave a sexy edge, it's just fun to get in a room and create. It's no more complicated than that.
- Having haters is just a part of the business, and the more haters you have, the more people like you - that's how I view it because I try to see the positive in things.
Also Read | Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas self-quarantine as they cuddle up at their Los Angeles home
Also Read | Priyanka Chopra's husband Nick Jonas' best duet songs you must hear now
Get the latest entertainment news from India & around the world. Now follow your favourite television celebs and telly updates. Republic World is your one-stop destination for trending Bollywood news. Tune in today to stay updated with all the latest news and headlines from the world of entertainment.