Ryan Reynolds has become an international sensations thanks to his amazing acting talents and comedic timing. Ryan Reynolds' characters are often just as strong-willed and hilarious as he is in real life. The actor also has several amusing and memorable dialogues from his popular films. Here are a few of Ryan Reynolds' most memorable dialogues in his acclaimed films, Deadpool and The Proposal.
Ryan Reynolds best dialogues from Deadpool and The Proposal
Also Read | When Ryan Reynolds revealed he has worked as a paperboy in Vancouver
Deadpool is one of Ryan Reynolds most beloved films. The Deadpool series is known for its hilarious dialogue and memorable slapstick comedy. Here are a few of the best and most memorable dialogues from the Deadpool series.
- “You are still here? It is over, Go home! Oh, you are expecting a teaser for Deadpool 2? Well, we don’t have that kind of money. What are you expecting? Sam Jackson showing up in an eyepatch and a saucy little leather number?”
- “It is a big house. It is weird, I only ever see two of you. Almost like the studio could not afford another X-Man.”
- “Superhero landing. She is gonna do a superhero landing. Wait for it, Superhero landing! You know that is really hard on your knees. Totally impractical, they all do it."
- “So dark. Are you sure you are not from the DC universe?”
Also Read | Jennifer Aniston praises Blake Lively & Ryan Reynolds for helping amid COVID-19 outbreak
[Dialogues taken from CBR]
The Proposal was a 2009 rom-com that starred Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock as the two leads. Sandra Bullock plays the role of a boss who forces one of her employees (Ryan Reynolds) to marry her so that she does not get deported. The film has several hilarious quotes that are unforgettable.
Also Read | Did you know Ryan Reynolds starred in many lesser-known TV shows? See list
- Sandra Bullock- What am I allergic to? Ryan Reynolds- Pine nuts and the full spectrum of human emotion.
- Three days ago, I loathed you. I used to dream about you getting hit by a cab. Then we had our little adventure up in Alaska and things started to change. Things changed when we kissed. And when you told me about your tattoo. But I did not realize any of this until I was standing alone… in a barn… wifeless. Now, you could imagine my disappointment when it suddenly dawned on me that the woman I love is about to be kicked out of the country. So Margaret, marry me because I would like to date you.
[Dialogues taken from imoviequotes]
Also Read | Ryan Reynolds & Pamela Anderson among Hollywood celebs who had a secret wedding; see list
Get the latest entertainment news from India & around the world. Now follow your favourite television celebs and telly updates. Republic World is your one-stop destination for trending Bollywood news. Tune in today to stay updated with all the latest news and headlines from the world of entertainment.