Michelin star chef Vikas Khanna is celebrating his birthday tomorrow. He is a very famous TV personality who has dazzled the world with his cooking skills. So, on the special occasion of Vikas Khanna's birthday, take a quiz about him and his life:
1) Where was Vikas Khanna born?
2) Vikas Khanna was interested in which of these activities when he was young?
3) Vikas worked with which of these restaurants?
4) Which one of these restaurants is owned by the chef?
5) Vikas Khanna received a Michelin star for how many consecutive years?
6) Which of these subjects does the chef have a degree in?
7) Which year was he awarded "Rising Star" Chef Award by Star Chefs?
8) He was awarded which award in 2012?
9) New York Eater blog voted the chef which one of these titles?
10) On May 14, 2012, Khanna cooked for a fundraiser hosted for which US president?
11) Khanna has produced a documentary series named?
12) Which one of these Vikas Khanna's shows is not real?
13) He opened a restaurant called Ellora in which city?
14) In 2018, Vikas Khanna built the first culinary museum of India in which city?
15) "Cooking for Life" was founded by Khanna in which year?
1) He was born in Amritsar.
2) Vikas Khanna did all of these activities - read recipes, create new dishes and host weddings, all when he was 17 years old.
3) Vikas Khanna worked with all of the hotels.
4) Vikas Khanna owns Junoon in NYC.
5) The chef received a Michelin star for his restaurant Junoon by Michelin Guide for 6 consecutive years.
6) Vikas Khanna has a degree in Philosophy & Literature.
7) He was awarded "Rising Star" Chef Award by Star Chefs in 2011.
8) He was awarded GQ India Man of the year in 2012.
9) New York Eater blog voted the chef - New York's Hottest Chef.
10) On 14 May 2012, Khanna cooked for a fundraiser hosted for President Obama.
11) Khanna has produced a documentary series named Holy Kitchens.
12) The answer is none of the above as the chef has appeared in all of the shows and they are real.
13) Vikas Khanna opened a restaurant called Ellora in Dubai.
14) In 2018 Vikas Khanna built the first Culinary museum of India in Manipal.
15) "Cooking for Life" was founded by Khanna in 2001.
Get the latest entertainment news from India & around the world. Now follow your favourite television celebs and telly updates. Republic World is your one-stop destination for trending Bollywood news. Tune in today to stay updated with all the latest news and headlines from the world of entertainment.