Nick Jonas began acting in theatre at the age of seven and released his debut single in 2002 that caught the attention of Columbia Records, where Nick Jonas formed a band with his older brothers, Joe and Kevin, known as the Jonas Brothers. Today, along with being a very important part of the band, Nick Jonas is also a solo artist and an internet sensation.
Nick has around 29.6 million followers on his official Instagram account. Also, what fans must be aware of is that Nick Jonas is a total fitness freak. He has often taken up to his social media to share his workout routine with his fans.
Also Read | Priyanka Chopra Reveals Nick Jonas Is Diabetic & Had To Quarantine Immediately; Read Here
Nick Jonas’s workout routine
Nick Jonas has taken to social media to share his workout routine. The routine consists of exercises focus on the core work of your body. During an interview with a leading entertainment daily, Nick has also revealed that the singer undergoes a heavy workout session before his stage performances and special public appearances.
Also Read | Nick Jonas's Impressive List Of Awards And Accolades In His Career So Far
Reportedly, Nick Jonas’s dietician revealed the diet plan of the star in an interview earlier. Nick Jonas has specific things that he consumes on a normal day. She also revealed that Nick is a Type 1 diabetic.
- 1 egg and 3 egg whites with sautéed spinach and mushroom. Serve with ½ cup oatmeal and 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 chicken sausage patties, 1 cup sweet potato hash, 2 tbsp ghee
- 4 slices turkey bacon, 2 slices toast, 2 tbsp almond butter
- Turkey sandwich, 4 oz sliced turkey, 2 slices bread, spinach tomato, mustard and 2 slices cheese
- Chicken salad: 4 oz chicken, romaine lettuce, cucumber, tomato, ½ avocado, and vinaigrette dressing. Serve with 1 small sweet potato
- Fish taco: 4 oz sliced cod 2 tortillas, lettuce, tomato, 2 oz shredded cheese
Also Read | Nick Jonas Inspired To Write A Song After ‘Zoom Crash Party’; Check Out The Funny Number
- 1 oz almonds and 1 cup baby carrots
- 4 oz buffalo burger, 1 cup sweet potatoes, side salad with 2 tbsp vinaigrette
- 4 oz chicken, 1 cup black beans, 2 cups steamed broccoli with 2 oz feta cheese
- 4 oz ground turkey, 1 cup spaghetti squash with 2 tbsp pesto sauce,1 cup shredded carrots
- 4 oz salmon, 1 cup quinoa, 2 cups roasted cauliflower puree with 2 tbsp olive oil
Also Read | Priyanka Chopra Is Taking Piano Lessons From Her 'in-house Piano Teacher' Nick Jonas
Get the latest entertainment news from India & around the world. Now follow your favourite television celebs and telly updates. Republic World is your one-stop destination for trending Bollywood news. Tune in today to stay updated with all the latest news and headlines from the world of entertainment.