The Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay or IIT Bombay has opened the portal for Graduate Aptitude Test. The test's dates and details were originally to be announced on September 14. However, the application hav started from September 11. Aspiring candidates can appear for the same on the official website. The link for the same is appsgate.iitb.ac.in. According to the official notification, the last dates for submitting application is October 7, 2020.
Also Read | GATE 2021: IIT Bombay GATE 2021 Information Brochure Out, Registration Starts From Sept 14
GATE 2021 registration details
The examinations are going to held between the dates February 5,6, 7,12,13 and 14 next year and after almost a month, the results for the same will be declared. According to the notification, the examinations will be held in two batches on the same day to avoid any congregation of students.
Here is a step-by-step guide to the GATE 2021 registration
- Search for IIT- Bombay or copy the link gate.iitb.ac.in on the search bar for GATE 2021 registration
- Look for the GATE Online Application Portal. "Click here to Apply” for GATE form 2021.
- Click on GATE form 2021 notification on the link.
- Then you have to fill the form under ‘register here ‘ for GATE 2021 registration.
- This will lead you to a new page. Click on ‘sign and register’ for GATE 2021 application.
- Check the link and fill the GATE 2021 application form with correct credentials.
- Note the registration ID, password for future use.
- Now you can head to the upload page of GATE 2021 registration.
- GATE 2021 registration is complete once you pay the fees.
Before GATE 2021 application, here is a list of documents you must keep ready-
- Date of birth
- Mobile no
- Parent’s name
- Parent’s mobile no
- Address with pin code
- Eligibility degree details
- College name with PIN code
- GATE paper or subject
- GATE examination centres
Scan the following and keep it ready-
- Reservation certificate
- Disability certificate
- Photograph and signatures
- Degree certificates
GATE exam 2021 format
As per the notification,“All Test Papers of GATE 2021 will be entirely objective type. Patterns of questions may include (i) Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ), (ii) Multiple Select Questions (MSQ), and/or (iii) Numerical Answer Type (NAT) questions”
Also Read | 2nd PUC Result 2020: Karnataka 2nd PUC Examination Passing Percentage Touches 69.2%
Here are the applicable fees for GATE form 2021
- Exam fee- Rs 1500
- Until October 1 fees- Rs 2000
- Female fees Rs- 750
- After October 1 fee-Rs 1250
Also Read | MBSE Results 2020: Mizoram HSSLC Class 12th Result Declared; Check At Mbse.edu.in
Also Read | JEE MAINS Results 2020 Announced; 24 Students Score 100 Percentile; See Toppers List Here