The world is teeming with people who generate news, and updates about the most important events in the world. Having this kind of General Knowledge and being up-to-date with the current affairs can also help a person in competitive exams. The following quiz questions are based on India and the world's general knowledge. Candidates can attempt the quiz today for their exams. Below are the daily current affairs 2020 quiz questions that will help the candidates appearing the competitive exams like UPSC, MPSC, Railways and other government jobs.
1. The European Union (EU) has unveiled a grand ---------- corona rescue deal to cushion the impact of the coronavirus pandemic across Europe.
2. The Pakistan government requested the $ 1.4 bn lean, a fast-disturbing loan under the RFI fund to deal with the adverse economic impact of COVID-19. R in RFI stands for -------------.
3. Prasar Bharti has launched a new channel specifically dedicated to old classics names as ----------------.
4. Which of the following ministry has launched a web-portal Yukti (Young India Combating COVID)?
5. Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) has recently launched a double-layered Khadi mask. Who among the following is the current chairman of KVIC?
6. The Vice President greets the nation on the occasion of Puthandu. Puthandu is mainly observed in the state of --------------.
7. The People’s Bank of China (PBOC) has bought 1.01 per cent stake in which of the following bank?
8. According to a recent survey by the Centre for Monitoring Indian Economy, India’s unemployment rate stood at -------------- due to COVID-19 lockdown impact?
9. Which of the following station has become the first railway station in the country to install a walkthrough mass sanitizing tunnel?
10. Which of the following institute has developed UV-technology fitted ‘trunk’ for homes to sanitise grocery items and currency notes?