Candidates who have appeared for the upcoming competitive exams will be preparing aggressively to score well. Here are the few updated questions and answers of recent and important events for their practice that will help them to clear out the exams.
1. Which is the first Indian airline to start in-flight communication service?
2. Which State government has announced to start radio-service / radio station for prison inmates?
3. Who wrote the book named “Let me say it now”?
4. Who has been appointed as the Chairman of the Global Board of Directors by the India-US Business Council (USIBC)?
5. Chatbot “Ask Disha” has been upgraded recently. Whose chatbot is it?
6. Which State government has ordered to destroy the Thai Mangur fish breeding centre?
7. Who won the title of best actor at Dada Saheb Phalke International Awards in 2020?
8. Where was the Historical Gastronomica - The Indus Dining Experience Exhibition held?
9. Who will be awarded the Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the year 2019 award?
10. Pragyan Ojha has recently announced his retirement. With which of the following sports he is associated?
1. Answer- Vistara
On 19th February 2020, Nelco, Tata Enterprise announced the launch of Aero In-Flight Communication (IFC) services in India. With these services passengers flying over India and domestic airlines that fly in India will be able to use broadband internet services.
2. Answer- West Bengal
To develop positivity among prison inmates, the West Bengal state government has announced to introduce radio stations at 57 correctional homes after testing the pilot project in Dum Dum Central Correctional Homes.
3. Answer- Rakesh Mishra
Rakesh Mishra is the recipient of Police Medal for Meritorious service 1994 and President’s Medal for Distinguished Service in 2007. In the book, he has opened up about the cop who had complicated benchmarks to face in the middle of sensitive cases.
4. Answer - Vijay Advani
Vijay Advani is Executive Chairman of Nuveen, the investment manager of TIAA.
5. Answer- IRCTC
In October 2018, IRCTC had launched ‘Ask Disha’ as a passenger-friendly digital service on the official website irctc.co.in. Ask Disha is a computer program which has been made for users to ask questions.
Thai Mangur fish was been cultivated in unhygienic conditions which resulted in people in Maharashtra facing health problems.
7. Answer- Hrithik Roshan
Hrithik Roshan won the award for his film Super 30 at the film festival.
8. Answer- New Delhi
National Museum is currently hosting ‘Historical Gastronomica - The Indus Dining Experience Exhibition' from 19th to 25th February 2020.
9. Answer- Kiran Mazumdar Shaw
Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw, chairperson and managing director Biocon, was named the EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2019 at the 21st edition of the awards.
10. Answer- Cricket
On February 21 2020, Pragyan Ojha announced his retirement. He made his international debut in 2008, played professional cricket for 16 years.