There have been several updates and significant events that are currently taking place all over the world. These events become major topics for exams like MPSC, UPSC, Bank exams, competitive exams, etc. The questions in these exams focus on the latest changes and current affairs. To know these updates, follow the gk questions below. The following quiz questions are based on India GK and World GK. Candidates can attempt the gk today quiz for their competitive exam.
1. Which Indian public sector bank waived the minimum balance requirement for all savings bank (SB) accounts?
2. World Economic Forum (WEF) released its new list of 115 Young Global Leaders. How Many Indians are included in the list?
3. According to new data from the Stockholm International Peace Research Institue (SIPRI), which country is the largest exporter of arms during the past five years?
4. Which global organisation has launched the “COVID Action Platform” to convene the business community to support for COVID-19?
5. S.S. Deswal has been appointed as the Director-General (DG) of which Indian para-military force?
6. Which is the venue of the main national event for the sixth International Day of Yoga, 2020?
7. The Parliament of which country passed a bill to allow the President to contest in Presidential elections after 2024?
8. Which Indian cueist was the runner-up of the National 6-Red Snooker Championship, where Pankaj Advani won his 34th national title?
9. World Health Organization (WHO) declared Covid-19 as a pandemic. Which disease was previously declared as a pandemic by WHO?
10. World Bank signed an $80 million loan agreement with which Indian state to increase agricultural productivity in its Gram Panchayats?
1.Answer- State Bank of India
3.Answer- United States
4.Answer- World Economic Forum
5.Answer- Border Security Force
8.Answer- Ishpreet Singh
9.Answer- H1N1 Influenza
10.Answer- Himachal Pradesh