The world is teeming with people who generate news, and updates about the most important events in the world. Having this kind of General Knowledge and being up-to-date with the current affairs can also help a person in competitive exams. The following quiz questions are based on India and the world's general knowledge. Candidates can attempt the quiz today for their exams. Below are the daily current affairs 2020 quiz questions that will help the candidates appearing the competitive exams like UPSC, MPSC, Railways and other government jobs.
1. The week-long exhibition-cum-fair ‘EKAM Fest’ was organised in ----------?
2. National Safety Day is observed every year on ------------.
3. Benjamin Netanyahu claimed victory in general elections of 120 members Israel parliament. The name of Israel’s parliament is -------------.
4. In March 2020, National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has infused ----------- rupees in the rural banking system during the current fiscal.
5. The famous Rangostsav began in which of the following place of Uttar Pradesh.
6. Which of the following place will host the 108th Indian Science Congress in 2021?
7. President Ram Nath Kovind conferred 61st Lalit Kala Akademi’s annual awards to the----------- artist.
8. Government has launched --------- mobile app for doorstep diesel delivery in Delhi and nearby region.
9. Recently, Suddhanada Mahathero passed away. He was --------.
10. Which of the following bank has partnered Online food ordering and delivery app Zomato to launch co-branded credit cards?
1.Answer- New Delhi
EKAM stands for Entrepreneurship, knowledge, Awareness and Marketing.
2.Answer- 4 March
4.Answer- 1.46 lakh crore
The famous Rangostav began at Barsana in Mathura, the place which is famous for its colourful holi festivities.
It will be the fourth time that Pune will host the prestigious meet in the last 100 years.
The awardees honoured with a plaque, a shawl and prize money of one lakh rupees during the felicitation ceremony.
9.Answer- Buddhist leader
Suddhanada Mahathero was a Bangladeshi Buddhist monk.
10.Answer- RBL Bank