GK questions are based on the facts of the world. Some are based on recent news while some are past events. Surveying every GK question in English plus remembering them for a long time cannot be an easy task. In order to help you study GK today, you can go through this list of GK questions and answers.
1. The government has formally announced the constitution of the 22nd Law Commission. The Law Commission has a tenure of ------.
2. Who among the following was the chairman of the First Law Commission of India?
3. What is the upper land-holding limit to become eligible for financial support under PM-Kisan scheme?
4. As of February 2020, which country is India’s top trade partner?
5. Who has inaugurated the first Khelo India Winter Games in Leh, Ladakh?
6. The MiG27 was in news recently. In this context, which statement is not true?
7. Recently, Teodoro Mbasogo was in the news. Which of the following statement about him is not true?
8. Recently, a tropical storm Ursula was in the news. In this context which statement is true?
9. Project Tej is related to ----.
10. ASK DISHA is a -----.
1. Answer- 3 years.
2. Answer- Lord Macaulay.
The first Law Commission was established in 1984 by the Charter Act of 1833. The president was Lord Macaulay.
3. Answer – No Limits.
PM-Kisan scheme stated earlier that small and marginal farmers' families across the country can hold up to 2 hectares. Later it was expanded to unlimited.
4. Answer- United States.
In February 2020, the US has exceeded China for its top trade partner and made India its top trading partner, India has a huge trade surplus compared to China.
5. Answer- Kiran Rijiju.
6. Answer- Both b & c are incorrect.
The MiG27 was in news recently because The Indian Air Force recently retired the MiG 27 fleet. It was developed by Russia. It is also known as Bahadur.
7. Answer- Both a & b are incorrect.
Daniel Arap Moi is the longest-serving president in Kenya and not in the world. Teodoro Mbasogo was the president of Equatorial Guinea.
8. Answer- All three options are incorrect.
Ursula was in the news because it affected the Philippines. The Philippines is in the Pacific Ocean. After this storm, Indian navy conducted Operation Vanilla to help countries affected by this storm.
9. Answer- Medical Technology.
10. Answer- Chat-bot.