The Reserve Bank of India has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Office Attendant. Eligible and interested candidates can head to its official website of the bank rbi.org.in to find more details about the recruitment drive. Application for the post starts today that is on February 24, 2021. The last date for submitting applications would be March 15, 2021.
Read | NEET PG 2021 to have lesser number of questions, higher fee and new exam timings
Important dates for RBI Office attendant recruitment 2021
- Starting date of application: Feb 24
- Last date to apply: March 15
- RBI office attendant exam date: April 9 & 10
- Result date: Between the month of April and May 2021
- RBI Office attendant LPT Date: To be announced
Read | RRB NTPC 5th Phase Exam Dates Announced, CBT-1 From March 4 To 27; Check Full Details Here
RBI Office Attendant Vacancy details
According to the notification, there are a total of 841 vacancies across India. All the candidates who wish to apply for this vacancy must at least be 10th class passed. Here are the vacancy details.
Office Attendant - 800
- Ahmedabad - 50
- Bangalore - 28
- Bhopal - 25
- Bhubaneswar - 24
- Chandigarh - 31
- Chennai - 71
- Guwahati - 38
- Hyderabad - 57
- Jammu - 9
- Jaipur - 43
- Kanpur- 69
- Kolkata - 35
- Mumbai - 202
- Nagpur - 55
- New Delhi - 50
- Patna - 28
- Thiruvananthapuram - 26
Read | BITSAT 2021 registration begins, online exam in June; check full details here
RBI recruitment 2021: Criteria for Office attendant
- A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he/she is applying. The qualification should be from a recognized board of that State/UT
RBI Office Attendant Age limit
- General/EWS - 18 to 25 Years
- SC/ST - 18 to 30 Years
- OBC - 18 to 28 Years
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) - By 10 years (GEN/EWS) 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)
How to Apply for RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021?
- Eligible and interested candidates can visit the official website rbi.org.in
- They must then head to>Opportunities@RBI>Current Vacancies > Vacancies and click on the hyperlink “Online Application Form” in the Advertisement page for filling the online Application’.
- The candidate will be redirected to the online registration page.
- Candidates can then fill the form and attach scanned copies of the required document before submitting it.
Read | JEE Main 2021 begins tomorrow; Check tips & tricks, guidelines & common mistakes to avoid
Dear Readers, Republic Bangla is now #LIVE with non-stop breaking news from West Bengal in the run-up to the crucial assembly elections. Tap here to watch.