Valentine's Day is just around the corner and the couples are busy planning sweet little dates for each other. A lot of days like Rose Day, Chocolate Day, Teddy Day, Propose Day, and more are celebrated before the final Valentine's Day. As the gifting ritual continues, a lot of people are often confused with what text messages to send to their loved ones on these special days. Rose Day is celebrated on February 7, 2020. Here are a few messages and GIFs that you can send to your loved ones.
Rose Day 2020: Rose Day messages and GIFs to send to your loved ones this Valentine's Week
- True Love Is Not Without Pain, Like That of Thorns in Your Side. Yet Love Is Like the Rose in Full Bloom, Beautiful and Full of Life. Happy Rose Day!
- You Are As Soft as the Rose Petals, for Your Beautiful Heart I Have a Beautiful Rose. Happy Rose Day! My Heart Beats for Only One Girl in This World and That Is You. Happy Rose Day, Honey!
ALSO READ | Valentine's Day 2020: Best Places To Buy Flower Bouquets In Mumbai
ALSO READ | Valentine's Day 2020: Ideal Places To Go For An Adventurous Trip With Your Partner
- Red for Power, Red for Passion, Red for Love and Red Roses for My Beloved, Love You, Sweetheart. Happy Rose Day!
- Even a Thousand Red Roses Are No Match to Your Beauty. Happy Rose Day, Baby.
- Red or Yellow, White or Pink; Baby, You Are My Everything. All the Roses to You Because I Find Everything in You. Happy Rose Day!
ALSO READ | Deepika Padukone's Ex Nihar Pandya To Marry Singer Neeti Mohan On Valentines Day , Read Here
- My Heart Beats for Only One Girl in This World and That Is You. Happy Rose Day.
- You Give Me the Kind of The softness I Need in My Hard Struggles, Baby You Give Me the Best Cuddles. A Rose for Bringing the Best in Me. Happy Rose Day!
- Presenting You a Bouquet of Roses Which Symbolise Our Eternal Love, My Darling. Happy Rose Day!
- Presenting You Red Roses That Whisper About the Passion I Feel for You. Hope These Beautiful Roses Convey What I Feel for You. Happy Rose Day!
ALSO READ | Will Neha Kakkar Marry Aditya Narayan This Valentines Day? Here's What She Has To Say