Strawberry Parfait is a healthy and refreshing seasonal dish to prepare during fresh strawberry season. Indulging and preparing this Strawberry Parfait will keep your body cool on a hot sunny day. This healthy recipe comprises of an indulgent combination of strawberry syrup, yogurt, and full-packed quantity of muesli to enhance the goodness of the dessert.
Strawberry Parfait is very easy to prepare. It is a sweet dish that is well-groomed with some honey and maple syrup on the top. It is a dessert that can be prepared within 10 minutes. It is one of the easiest and healthiest breakfast to munch on. One can pack their strawberry parfait in a mason jar and can also enjoy this dessert as your mid-day meal to refresh your body.
Also read | Banana Cake: Here's How You Can Make This Yummy Dessert
Other details for Strawberry Parfait
- Cuisine: Dessert, Indian
- Course: Breakfast or Mid-day meal
- Total cooking time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 2 People
Also read | Cheese Dessert Dishes That Prove Chocolate And Cheese Are The Best Combination
List of ingredients for Strawberry Parfait
- 50 grams/1 big bowl full of muesli
- 50 grams or 1 bowl full of yogurt/curd
- 30 grams freshly made strawberry puree
- 7 to 8 pieces of fresh strawberries
- 20 grams’ honey for garnishing
- 10 grams’ maple syrup for topping
Also read |Cream Of Almond Soup Recipe, Try This Creamy, Rich And Protein Packed Soup At Home
Instructions for Strawberry Parfait
- Take a glass or mason jar, whichever you prefer and arrange muesli at the bottom of the jar.
- Then on the layer of muesli, you can arrange the strawberry puree and pour some yogurt on it.
- After this step, you need to place freshly cut strawberry pieces on the yogurt to enhance the taste and make your Strawberry Parfait look more tempting.
- After that, again put the leftover muesli on it and garnish with honey and maple syrup.
- So, your Strawberry Parfait recipe ends here, and it is ready to eat for your breakfast or to ease your hunger pangs.