Amazon App is back with an Amazon Quiz where users can answer questions and stand a chance to win prizes worth Rs 10,000 Amazon Pay Balance. The Amazon Quiz for January 2, 2021, is live now, and the winner will be eligible to win exciting rewards. Amazon quizzes focus on product trivia and provide the opportunity for customers to win exciting prizes. The prizes for these quizzes range from free products (including mobile phones and other gadgets) and goodies to Amazon Pay balance. Check out the questions and answers for today’s Amazon quiz to bag the prize amount.
Also Read | iPhone 12 leaks: Apple may push iPhone 12 Pro launch date further; Know details
Today’s Amazon Quiz Information
- Amazon Quiz Prize: Rs 10,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Amazon Quiz Date: January 2, 2021
- Amazon Quiz Time: 8 am – 12 pm
- Winners List Declaration Date: To be announced
Also Read | How to get Vi SIM card? Details about buying plans, offers and more
Amazon quiz answers today - Prizes and odds of winning
There is a Rs 10,000 Amazon Pay Balance that will be awarded in this Amazon Quiz contest. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries that answer all the questions correctly. Eligible entries are the ones that satisfy the eligibility criteria outlined in the mobile app and follow the steps outlined in the 'Details of the Contest and How to Enter' section. Do not forget to tweet about your participation in the Amazon Quiz using #QuizTimeMorningsWithAmazon.
Also Read | 5 asteroids are heading towards Earth; NASA reveals how closely they will pass us
How to Play the Amazon Quiz?
- Step 1: This is an Amazon App only offer, so we suggest you download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
- Step 2: Now open the Amazon App & Sign-in into your Amazon Account (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
- Step 3: How to go to the Amazon Quiz? Go to the homepage and scroll down in the Amazon app > Offers > click on Amazon Quiz 8 AM to 12 PM. Another way to go to the Amazon Quiz page is by clicking on the Menu > Programs and Features > FunZone
- Step 4: Now just click the Amazon Quiz Banner & start the quiz by tapping the “Start” Button
- Step 5: You have to answer the five questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
- Step 6: After answering all of today’s Amazon Quiz questions correctly, you will then be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw
- Step 7: The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners have announced on the winner's list declaration date
Amazon quiz answers worth 25 lakhs - January 2, 2021
Question 1. In the first week of December 2020, the International Sand Art Festival was held at the Chandrabhaga beach located in which Indian state?
Question 2. The Sea Guardians, the maritime variant of the Predator MQ-9s are actually what that were recently inducted into the Indian Navy?
Question 3. Replacing Imran Khwaja, George Barclay, a New Zealand based lawyer, has recently been elected to what coveted administrative post?
Answer:- Chairman of the ICC
Question 4. What scale was invented in a laboratory that focused specifically on making this beverage tastier?
Answer:- pH scale
Question 5. Identify the country from this ‘national’ sport.
Also Read | Moto G9 Plus Processor revealed! Details about Specs, Price and more