Flipkart is back with its Flipkart Daam Sahi Hai Quiz where users can answer a bunch of questions to win exciting prizes. It focuses on a range of trivia questions that are mostly based on general knowledge. If you get all the answers right, you earn free vouchers and super coins, among other offers that can be used for shopping on the platform. These prizes can be won every day, so you can give them a shot regularly to improve your chances of winning. The Flipkart Quiz started on February 25 at 12:00 AM IST and will run through February 25 at 11:59 PM IST, meaning you can still participate in the contest.
Also Read | iPhone 12 leaks: Apple may push iPhone 12 Pro launch date further; Know details
How to play the Flipkart Daam Sahi Hai Quiz?
To participate in the Flipkart Daam Sahi Hai Quiz, you need to follow these simple steps -
- Step 1: Download the Flipkart app on your device
- Step 2: Launch the Flipkart app
- Step 3: Head over to the ‘Game Zone’ section and click on the ‘Flipkart Daam Sahi Hai Quiz Banner’
Also Read | How to get Vi SIM card? Details about buying plans, offers and more
Flipkart Daam Sahi Hai Quiz answers – February 25, 2021
Q – 1) Is The MRP Of Lenovo Smart Display 7 With Google Assistant Rs. 14999
Answer : Yes
Q – 2) Who Am i?
Answer : Bluewud Freddie Dressing Table
Q – 3) Which Product Comes In The Range Of 35000-40000?
Answer : Apple iPhone SE 64GB
Also Read | 5 asteroids are heading towards Earth; NASA reveals how closely they will pass us
Flipkart Daam Sahi Hai Quiz requirements and details
To participate in the Flipkart Quiz, you must fulfil the below requirements. These below-given requirements are provided at the Flipkart application. Have a look -
- Participant must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid Flipkart account and must log in using the same account
- The Flipkart Daam Sahi Hai quiz is only available on the mobile app and not through the web version of the platform
- The contest will run every day
- Winners are announced within 15 days from the date of participation and the same can be viewed under the Gems / Rewards section in the app.
Also Read | Moto G9 Plus Processor revealed! Details about Specs, Price and more