Pokeballs are the most crucial item in Pokemon Go or any of the Pokemon games because they are required to catch Pokemon. In Pokemon Go, there are three different types of Pokeballs to find. Regular Pokeballs are the first type of Pokeball a player receives in this game, while higher-level Pokeballs are unlocked as the player progresses through the game. How to get more Pokeballs in Pokemon Go? Continue reading the article for a complete guide.
Also read | Genshin Impact Summit Shaper: Check Out This 5 Star Genshin Impact Sword
How to Get More Pokeballs in Pokemon Go?
Also read | Destiny 2 Trials Map This Week: What Are The Trials Of Osiris Rewards?
Pokeballs can first be obtained by purchasing them from the game's in-game store. For 100 coins, you can get 20 Pokeballs, 100 balls for 460 coins, and 200 balls for 800 coins. Regular Pokeballs are unlocked as the game progresses, and more powerful Pokeballs are unlocked later. The level caps for each one are listed below:
- The game will start with giving regular Pokeballs unlocked.
- At level 12 you will be able to unlock Great Balls.
- At level 20 you will be able to unlock Ultra Balls.
- At level 30 you will be able to get your hands on the most powerful Pokeballs which are called Master Balls.
- They unlock automatically as soon as you reach the proper level without any input from you
Pokeballs can also be obtained by spinning Pokestops. It's a pretty simple and effective method of ensuring that you get some additional Pokeballs for every spin you make. It's also the most effective strategy for gamers who live in a densely populated urban area. Here is a brief list of more ways by which you can obtain Pokeballs:
- Levelling up will give you more Pokeballs.
- Next is by spinning the PokeStops and also by spinning Gyms on the map screen.
- Players are given daily tasks and completing these can reward you with Pokeballs.
- Then there are research tasks for limited timed events and also for other events. Completing these will give you Pokeballs along with other rewards.
- There are weekly rewards given to the players and all they need to do is claim them.
- Go into Raids and also the Team Rocket battles.
- Lastly, you can just purchase Pokeballs using Coins from the in-game shop.
Also read | AC Valhalla Black Shuck: Learn About This Legendary Beast In The Game
Also read | WoW Patch Notes Fix Issues With NPCs, Dungeons, Items And Rewards