Soon after the League of Legends patch 10.9 was released, Riot Games had touched upon how the upcoming patch will be affecting the online battle arena video game. The LOL 10.10 patch notes are now live on the Public Beta Environment, giving fans a look at all the new additions to the game. However, as per developer's own patch schedule, the complete patch 10.10 is set to be officially released on May 13 with complete changes.
Also Read | Best Free Fire Players In India: Top 10 Players To Watch Out For This Year
LOL 10.10 patch notes
Here is a list of all the Balance or Champion changes
Fiddlesticks – changed
- A Harmless Scarecrow: If Fiddlesticks casts a spell on opponents while pretending to be an effigy and before he takes any kind of damage or is revealed from the disguise, the enemy will be feared just as if Fiddle was unseen.
- Time granted to set up a scarecrow pose has been doubled to two seconds from one second.
- A new buff icon has been added to show when the pose is active
- Bountiful Harvest (W): Minion damage mod has been decreased to 40% reduction from 60% reduction.
Also Read | Best Fortnite Players You Should Watch Out For In 2020 | Top 10 Ranked
Annie - Buffed
- Summon: Tibbers (R) - Aura Damage has been increased from 10/25/40 to 20/30/40
- Molten Shield (E) - Damage Reduction has been increased from 10/13/16/19/22% to 13/17/21/25/29%
Diana - Nerf (Stats)
- Base HP has been decreased from 594 to 570
- Base damage has been decreased from 57.04 to 57
Irelia - Buffed
- Flawless Duet (E) - Damage has been increased from 70/110/150/190/230 to 80/125/170/215/260
Katarina - Changed
- Voracity (Passive) - Dagger AP ratio has been changed from 55/70/85/100% to 55/66/77/88%
Kled - Changed
- Bear Trap on a Rope (Q) - Cooldown has been increased from 9/8.5/8/7.5/7 to 11/10/9/8/7
Maokai - Nerfed
- Stats - Base mana has been decreased from 377.28 to 375
- Bramble Smash (Q) - Mana cost has been increased from 50 to 60
Miss Fortune - Nerfed
- Strut (W) - Maximum movement speed has been decreased from 60/70/80/90/100 to 50/60/70/80/90
Nidalee - Buffed
- Javelin Toss (Q) - Ability's AP ratio has been increased from 40% to 50%
Also Read | How To Use Canted Sight In PUBG Mobile And What Kind Of Weapons Are Compatible?
Sivir - Buffed
- Spell Shield (E) - Mana regained has been increased from 80/95/110/125/140 to 110/120/130/140/150
Soraka - Buffed
- Starcall (Q) - Damage has been increased from 75/110/145/180/215 to 85/120/155/190/225
- Astral Infusion (W) - Health restored while Rejuvenation in effect has been increased from 60/70/80/90/100% to 80/85/90/95/100%
Taric - Nerfed
- Stats - HP per level has been increased from 90 to 85
- Bastion (W) - Bonus armour has been decreased from 10/12.5/15/17.5/20% to 10/11/12/13/14%
Twisted Fate - Buffed
- Stats - Base AD has been increased from 49.954 to 52, and Base armour increased from 20.542 to 21
- Destiny (R) - Mana cost has been decreased at all ranks from 150/125/100 to 100
Udyr - Changed (Stats)
- Base HP increased from 593.32 to 594
- Mana increased from 270.4 to 271
- MP5 decreased from 7.506 to 7.5
- Movement speed increased from 345 to 350
The URF (Ultra Rapid Fire) mode is making a comeback after it was first introduced on April Fools this year.
League of Legends patch notes 10.10 introduces new Champion skins
League of Legends patch 10.10 is also bringing five brand new skins to the game. Users who join the PBE will be able to try out the Pulsefire Fiora, Pulsefire Ekko, Pulsefire Lucian, Pulsefire Lucian Prestige Edition, and Pulsefire Pantheon skins.
Also Read | PUBG Mobile Mad Miramar Update: How To Get Miramar 2.0 And The Golden Mirado?
Image credits: League of Legends