There are several events that happen across the globe, which become a part of history, and eventually academic subjects like General Knowledge and Current Affairs. The General Knowledge (GK) questions determine one's acumen in several competitive exams. The following quiz questions are based on the general knowledge of India and the world. Attempt the following GK in English questions that will help you while preparing for your exams.
1. Which state has recently passed a resolution to conduct a caste-based census in the state?
2. CARO 2020, is associated with which field?
3. In which city was ‘The International Conference on Standardisation of Diagnosis and Terminologies in Ayurveda, Unani and Siddha Medicines’ held?
4. As of 2020, how many languages in India are given the status of ‘Classical language’?
5. Which association recently collaborated with NITI Aayog’s Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) to launch an artificial intelligence (AI) based module for Indian school students?
6. The Land Records and Services Index (N-LRSI 2020) is released by which organisation?
7. Which organisation recently offered an indigenous multi-role chopper to the Indian armed forces?
8. Ka-Ching is a co-branded credit card, launched by IndiGO airline in collaboration with which bank?
9. Sumant Kathpalia was recently appointed as the Chief Executive of which bank?
10. ‘1000 Springs Initiative’, recently launched by the Union Tribal Affairs Minister Arjun Munda, aims to increase the access to which component?
1. Answer - Bihar
Recently a resolution was passed by the Bihar Legislative Assembly. Bihar will not implement NRC i.e. National Registration of Citizens.
2. Answer - Regulations for companies
Company Auditor’s Report Order (CARO) is associated with Regulations for companies.
3. Answer - New Delhi
4. Answer - 6
Tamil, Sanskrit, Kannada, Telugu, Malayalam and Odiya are the languages which are given the status of ‘Classical language’.
5. Answer - NASSCOM and NITI Aayog’s Atal Innovation Mission have collaborated.
6. Answer - National Council of Applied Economic Research (NCAER)
7. Answer - Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd. (HAL)
The headquarters of Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd. (HAL) is at Bengaluru, Karnataka.
8. Answer - HDFC Bank
9. Answer - IndusInd Bank
Sumant Kathpalia will take charge as the Chief Executive of IndusInd Bank from March 24, 2020.
10. Answer- Water