Dr Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University RPCAU recruitment has invited applications for the Post of Skilled Supporting Staff. There are a total of 100 vacancies for this job. The admit card has been released on the official website of RPCAU recruitment on February 17at 5 pm this year. The exam is scheduled to be held between February 29, 2020, to March 05, 2020. The admit card will have all the details regarding the exam date, exam time, exam venue etc.
Also Read: KSP 2020 PSI Recruitment - Exam Date For Police Sub Inspector (Men And Women)
Also Read: OPSC 2020 Recruitment : Exam Date For The Post Of Assistant Fisheries Officer Announced
RPCAU Recruitment 2020 details
|Minimum monthly pay scale
||₹ level as per 7th CPC
|Process of selection
Eligibility criteria for the post Skilled Supporting Staff
- The candidates are required to have matriculation or equivalent exam from a recognized board
- The candidates need to know how to ride a bicycle.
- The candidate is required to be physically fit.
Physical endurance required
- The candidate should be able to walk for 5 km in 30 minutes
- The candidate should be able to work on the preparation of a research plot 5 x 5m in one hour
Also Read: What Is Composite Score, Scaled Score And Percentile Below In MAT 2020
How to download the admit card for RPCAU recruitment 2020
- The candidates will have to follow these simple steps to download their admit card.
- Check the official website of Dr Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University.
- The candidates will have to enter the registration number provided to them and the password to log in.
- Click on the Login button
- Your RPCAU admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Go through the details of your RPCAU Recruitment Admit Card
- Download your RPCAU Admit Card
- Take a screenshot of the print out of your admit card for future use.
Also Read: SBI Clerk Cut Off 2020: Know Expected Cut-off Marks And Previous Year's Cut-off
Also Read: DRDO MTS Admit Card 2020 To Release Soon; How To Download The Admit Card