Saint Patrick's Day, commonly referred to as the Feast of Saint Patrick, is a cultural and religious celebration to pay respects to Saint Patrick, the foremost patron saint of Ireland. St Patrick’s Day is celebrated every year on March 17 and a number of people certainly pass on their St Patrick’s day wishes to each other. But don’t worry if you do not have any St Patrick’s day wishes up your sleeve. Here are some happy St Patrick’s Day wishes.
Also Read | Alia Bhatt Receives B'day Wishes From Pooja Bhatt In A Quirky 'Then & Now' Series;see Pics
Also Read | World Sleep Day Wishes You Can Send Your Loved Ones To Make Them Tuck Back Into Bed
St Patrick's Day wishes
- On St. Patrick’s Day, I wish you a thousand lucky Shamrocks and a million pots of gold!
- Wishing you a day be full of rainbows, pots of gold, and lots of Irish cheer to last the whole year. Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- May St. Patrick protect you in whatever you do on this day and all the days to come.
- Wishing that this St Patrick's Day brings you success in whatever you do. May your list of loyal friends continue to grow. Wishing you a very happy St Patrick's Day. May the luck of the Irish be with us!
- I wish I could be there to celebrate St Patrick's Day along with you. But, all my thoughts and wishes are with you on this wonderful occasion. Wishing you a very happy St Patrick's Day.
Also Read | Holi Wishes To Send To Your Husband To Make Their Festival Brighter And More Colourful
St Patrick's Day quotes
"Before I was humiliated I was like a stone that lies in deep mud, and he who is mighty coming\ and in his compassion raised me up and exalted me very high and placed me on the top of the wall." -Saint Patrick
"May your blessings outnumber the shamrocks that grow, And may trouble avoid you, wherever you go." -Irish Blessing
"If I have any worth, it is to live my life for God so as to teach these peoples; even though some of them still look down on me." - Saint Patrick
Also Read | Holi Wishes For Wife: Bind Your Words Right To Greet Your Loved-one On This Special Day
Also Read | Holi Wishes In Tamil 2020: Here Are Some Holi Wishes For You To Greet Your Tamil Friends