Whipped cream is not only perfect with cakes, but also with hot chocolates, cookie sandwiches, cupcakes, and thick shakes. If you are a dessert lover, you would love to have it with a spoon. However, adding chocolate to it only makes whipped cream more delicious. It is rightly said that chocolate makes everything better and delightful. Have you ever considered making a generous amount of cream at home? It is easy to beat whipping cream into a soft, fluffy and chocolatey whipped cream. Read on to know about chocolate whipped cream recipe:
Also read: Hot Chocolate Recipe To Make For Yourself In This Chilly Weather
Here is the recipe to prepare homemade chocolate whipped cream using a heavy cream
- 2 cups of Heavy cream
- ¼ cup of Cocoa Powder
- ½ cup of White sugar, powdered
Source: Journal des Femmes Cuisine
Also read: Fennel Soup Recipe To Make At Home When You Feel Under The Weather
A step by step method to make chocolate whipped cream
- Take a wide and deep bowl along with beaters and freeze them in the refrigerator for about 15-30 minutes. It is necessary to chill the utensils before starting to beat heavy cream. It makes the process faster and tidy.
- Pour all the three ingredients i.e. heavy cream, powdered white sugar and cocoa powder in the chilled bowl. Take about 5 minutes to beat the ingredients with an electric mixer until it fluffs up and becomes thicker. Keep checking it in between if it can be scooped out.
- You can check the preparation by peak getting stiffer and the whipped cream holding its shape after scooping.
- After using the required amount, you can place the leftover amount in a container. Store the chocolate whipped cream in the refrigerator and use in desserts and drinks for three days before it starts to spoil.
Source: Shivesh Bhatia
Also read: 'Brisket Patty Melt On Cornbread' Recipe To Try For Your Next House Party
Also read: Orange And Ginger Detox Drink Recipe That You Must Drink For Good Health