Mangoes contain a high level of vitamin C and have the ability to cleanse your skin from deep within your body. Kiwis have a high level of antioxidants present in them that prevents the skin from degrading. A mango kiwi fuzz is a sweet combination of mango and kiwi which is a perfect refreshment drink to fight a tiring and hot summer day. With the simple ingredients found in one's kitchen, here is a quick and simple recipe to make the detox drink at your home.
A quick and easy recipe to make Mango Kiwi Fuzz at the comfort of your home
Ingredients required to make the dish
- 3, ounce fluid Mango concentrate
- 4, ounce fluid Water
- 2, ounce fluid Grenadine
- 2, ounce fluid Kiwi juice
- Ice cubes
- 1, Mango slice for garnishing
ALSO READ | Four Exotic Fruits From Around The World That Are A Must-try
Directions to make Mango Kiwi Fuzz
- Take a tall glass and add ice cubes to it.
- Then add the mango concentrate, water, grenadine, and kiwi juice to it. Mix it well.
- You can also blend it together in order to make a proper mixture.
- Serve topped with a mango slice and enjoy!
ALSO READ | Cranberry: 5 Reasons Why You Must Include This Magical Fruit In Your Diet
- Blended Mango pulp also works well if you don’t have the concentrate available.
- The kiwi juice can also be substituted for kiwi pulp.
- The grenadine can be switched with normal sugar syrup.
- It is advised to use grenadine because the juice combines better with it.
- To store the juice, mix all the ingredients without water and ice and store it in a bottle in a refrigerator.
There are a variety of other detox drinks to try if one does not like the above flavours. Other than mango and kiwi, there is also a range of flavours to pick from and combine to make a detox drink according to your taste. Some other fruits with detox properties include berries, pineapple, papaya, apple and more.
ALSO READ | Fruit Facials With Exotic Fruits That Will Do Wonders For Your Skin
ALSO READ | Sev Puri Chaat: Here's An Easy 5-step Recipe To Make This Savoury Snack At Home
Promo Image courtesy: Shutterstock