The whole nation is under lockdown and this summer heat is already beating down. In this time of crisis and sweltering lockdown days, you can treat yourself by having foods that you like the most. But due to the ongoing lockdown, you will not able to leave your house to get your favourite dessert. There is a solution to this problem, which is to make it at home yourself. Here is how you can make your favourite eggless choco-chip muffin recipe at home with famous chef Sanjeev Kapoor's recipe.
Read Also | Making Mirchi Bajji At Home Is Easy With This Hebber's Kitchen's Recipe; Read Here
Sanjeev Kapoor's recipe for eggless choco-chip muffins
On May 13, 2020, Sanjeev Kapoor took to his Instagram and shared a video where he was seen making eggless choco-chip muffins. In the video, he showed fans on how to make muffins. He captioned the video and wrote "What's Better than the aroma of a freshly baked batch of choco-chip muffins? Bake ‘em ASAP cuz they are easy to prep & eggless too! #EgglessRecipes". Take a look at the video here to know more.
Read Also | WATCH: Sanjeev Kapoor Satisfies Viewers' Hunger Pangs Amid Covid With Luscious Responses
Here is Sanjeev Kapoor's eggless choco-chip muffin recipe
Ingredients for Sanjeev Kapoor's Eggless Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
- Chocolate chips 1/2 cup
- Cocoa powder 60 grams
- Refined flour (maida) 100 grams
- Baking soda 1/2 teaspoon
- Baking powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Vanilla essence 1 teaspoon
- Condensed milk 200 grams
- Khoya/mawa 150 grams
- Butter 120 grams
- Milk 75 millilitres
Read Also | Diljit Dosanjh On Cloud Nine Since Chef Sanjeev Kapoor Praised His Cooking Videos
How to make the Sanjeev Kapoor's eggless choco-chip muffin
- Step 1: Preheat the oven at 180°C.
- Step 2: Take the sieve together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda and add it to a bowl.
- Step 3: After this take a different bowl and put the cream condensed milk and butter in it. After this add vanilla essence, khoya and cream.
- Step 4: After this add flour mixture in milk and then add chocolate chips over it and mix well.
- Step 5: After this add milk to mix and mix it well.
- Step 6: Pour batter into muffin moulds and sprinkle chocolate chips on top of the mix.
- Step 7: Place it in the preheated oven and bake it for 20-25 minutes.
- Step 8: Demould the cake and serve.
Read Also | Chef Sanjeev Kapoor Praises Diljit Dosanjh's 'lockdown' Cooking Videos; Read His Message