Amazon India is back with the daily Amazon Quiz where users can answer questions and stand a chance to win exciting prizes. The Amazon guess and win quiz for October 15th is live now, and 10 lucky winners will be eligible to win OnePlus Nord 5G. Amazon quizzes focus on product trivia and provide an opportunity for customers to win exciting prizes. So, let us check out the questions and answers for today's Amazon guess and win quiz.
Read Also | 'The Good Place' Filming Location: List Of Locations In LA Where This Show Was Shot
Amazon Guess and Win Quiz details
- Today’s Amazon quiz prize: OnePlus Nord 5G
- Amazon quiz date: October 15th, 2020
- Winners list declaration date: To be announced
Read Also | Megan Fox Thinks Film 'Jennifer's Body' Failed At The Box Office Due To Her Public Image
How to play Amazon Guess and Win Quiz?
- Step 1: This is an Amazon App only offer, so we suggest you download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
- Step 2: Now open the Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
- Step 3: How to go to the Amazon Quiz? Go to the homepage and scroll down in the Amazon app > Offers > click on Amazon Quiz 8 AM to 12 PM. Another way to go to the Amazon Quiz page is by clicking on the Menu > Programs and Features > FunZone
- Step 4: Now just click the Amazon Quiz Banner & start the quiz by tapping the “Start” Button
- Step 5: You have to answer the five questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
- Step 6: After answering all of today’s Amazon Quiz questions correctly, you will then be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw
- Step 7: The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date
Amazon Quiz today - Prizes and odds of winning
Lucky winners will be rewarded with Sony Headphones for answering all the questions correctly. The winners will be decided based on a lucky draw that will be carried out during the contest period and a total of 10 winners will be selected. The odds of winning the contest may also depend on the number of eligible entries that answer all the questions correctly.
Read Also | New On Disney Plus In October 2020: What Is New On Disney Plus Hotstar?
Amazon Guess and Win Quiz answers
Shahid Afridi used Sachin Tendulkar’s bat to hit the fastest ever ODI century
Read Also | 'Hocus Pocus' Cast To Reunite For A Fundraising Event For NYRP; Details Here
Promo Image courtesy: Shutterstock