Assassin's Creed Valhalla has a lot of collectibles and Cairns are one of them. Here, you will know where to find all the Cairn Locations in AC Valhalla which are 13 in total. These will be required for the Completionist All the Way trophy or achievement of 100% Completion. The players can locate this Cairn on the top of a mountain, which can be found in the north direction from Elmet Monastery, in Eurvicscire (eastern part).
Also read | Genshin Impact Perfect Send Off: Check Out How To Solve The Perfect Send Off Puzzle Here
AC Valhalla Cairn Eurvicscire
Also read | Pokemon Go Therian Landorus: What Type Of Moves Does This Legendary Pokemon Have?
- Use the large stone on the lower side as the base
- Use the large stone on the lower side as the base.
- Add the square-shaped stone
- Put the square-shaped stone one next.
- Put it in the centre of the first stone as it will make it more stable.
- Put the largest stone next
- Rotate and tilt the largest stone in there and place it vertically on the top.
- Make sure the less wide one is under to match the width of the previous stone.
- Use the stone on the lower right side
- Repeat the 3rd step here.
- Rotate and tilt it to match the surface of the stone on the top.
- Put the stone closest to you next
- Get the oval-shaped stone closest to you, and place it on the top.
- Put it horizontally and not vertically.
- Reach the required height using the stone on the right side
- Get the last stone on the right side and add it to the stack horizontally.
- Adding that stone will reach the required height.
- Validate the stone
- Get 1 skill point by Validating the stacked up stones.
Game Improvements in the Cairn Eurvicscire AC Valhalla Update
- Runes and used resources to upgrade Berserker gear will be returned to the player inventory when an item is lost.
- Improved vibration feedback during fishing. Fishing goes BRRRR.
- Addressed an issue that caused players to leave disguise mode if players perform any attack while riding.
- Addressed an issue that prevented players from catching fish in the sea or on coastlines.
- Addressed an issue that caused school of fish to take a long time to respawn after one was caught.
- Items purchased at the Animus Store will only be given to players after returning to England from Vinland.
- Changed predator charge attack animations to give players a little more time to react.
- Addressed an issue that prevented fabric from being available. Everyone liked that.
- Added date of purchase to items listed in the owned section of the store.
Also read | Persona 5 Strikers Miyamae Park Treasure: Check Out The Miyamae Park Treasure Location
Also read | Persona 5 Strikers King Frost: Here Is Everything You Need To Know About This Boss