Black Ops: Cold War is here with Season 2 and it brings a lot of new content into the game. This includes a new multiplayer map, Apocalypse (6v6), a new mode called Gun Game, an all-new zombies experience: Outbreak and a lot more. Continue reading the article for detailed information on the upcoming assault rifle - Fara 83 and a list of other upcoming Call of Duty Season 2 Weapons.
Also read | Pokemon Go Latest Twitter News Suggest Of An Upcoming Let's Go Sinnoh Game: Know More
Fara 83 Assault Rifle in Cold War
Also read | Is Hand Cannon Back In Fortnite? Which Gun Is Getting Vaulted In Its Place?
Call of Duty Season 2 Guns
The FARA 83: Assault Rifle is going to be available during the launch week of Season 2. The game defines the gun as a fully-automatic assault rifle that comes under the heavyweight category compared to other guns. The gun is known to have one of the fastest fire rates in its class and an outstanding effective range for solid damage. For the players who can handle this gun properly, the FARA 83 can be a true force in crushing the opposition.
The players can obtain the FARA 83 for free to use in Black Ops Cold War and Warzone when they reach Tier 15 of the Season Two Battle Pass. The other way is to purchase it directly from the story when it is available. Below-mentioned are the other weapons that will be available:
- LC10: SMG (Launch Week)
- A well-rounded full-auto submachine gun, the LC10 grants CQB Operators the ability to stretch fights out into the mid-range on a smaller, agile weapon platform thanks to its solid accuracy and extended effective damage range.
- The damage per shot of this weapon lies on the lower end of the SMG spectrum, but its above-average fire rate and lower recoil are a deadly combination.
- Obtain the LC10 for free to use in Black Ops Cold War and Warzone at Tier 31 of the Season Two Battle Pass, just by playing the game.
- E-Tool: Melee (In-Season)
- The E-Tool is a military-style tri-fold shovel that is used to dig a defensive fighting position.
- This weapon was recently modernized and upgraded for the wars of the late 20th century and is considered a standard issue for soldiers around the world for its utility.
- Even as a Secondary Weapon, it is effective enough to be used in extremely close quarters.
- R1 Shadowhunter: Special (In Season)
- This crossbow’s simple and lightweight design allows for great handling and quieter eliminations. If an Operator doesn’t prefer its iron sights, they can still shoot accurately from the hip in close quarters or opt to attach one of several Optics. Happy hunting.
- ZRG 20mm: Sniper (In Season)
- Built for sharpshooters who need the power to eliminate targets at extremely long ranges, this bolt-action sniper rifle boasts a faster bullet velocity than any other weapon in its class.
- Players can eliminate other operators with a single shot to the head, chest, or shoulders.
- It has great firepower in exchange for a slower fire rate.
- Its reload speeds are among the fastest in the category, allowing snipers to quickly change out magazines when faced with multiple hostile forces.
Also read | Is There A Shiny Raichu In Pokemon Go? Find Out How To Obtain A Shiny Variant Of Raichu
Also read | Persona 5 Strikers: Here's How To Perform Stealth Move, Phantom Dash