Epic Games has rolled out a new Fortnite update 3.03 that is focused on weeding out a bunch of bugs that have been affecting the game's performance across consoles and Windows PC platforms. Let's take a look at all the changes arriving with the new Fortnite patch notes.
Also Read | Where Is The Slurp Bazooka In Fortnite: Get All Remedy Locations
What is the new Fortnite update?
The latest Fortnite 3.03 update is essentially a maintenance patch which means there won't be any new items, weapons or map changes. Here's a look at the official patch notes for the new Fortnite 3.03 update:
- The queuing bug with the tournaments
- The 'Disable Pre-edit Option' in BR/Creative applying to STW
- The recent performance issues on PC (DX12 still impacted)
- Stability issues on PlayStation 5
Also Read | New Exotics In Fortnite: How To Get The Slurp Bazooka And Burst Quad Launcher?
Along with the above changelog, Epic Games has also clarified that players will observe a fall in texture quality when using Performance Mode. It further added that the main intention was to maintain a higher FPS level in the game mode while also preventing invisible constructions.
These are the only changes that were listed for the latest patch, however, there are a bunch of other prominent issues that the developers have been working on, as per Fortnite Trello page. Here's a look at some of the major issues that are being investigated by Epic, and will likely receive a fix sometime soon.
Also Read | Valorant Glitchpop 2.0 Release Date, Variants, And Bundle Price
- Cannot create system-level parties between PS5 and PS4 when playing Fortnite.
- PS5 Players crashing when using the Freezing Burst Emote with the Leviathan Axe.
- Long loading screen after completing a session on PlayStation/Xbox.
- Matchmaking doesn’t start if an unreadied player leaves early.
Creative Mode Top Issues:
- Phone Booths do not respect island settings when players change skins (Investigating)
- Billboards do not appear in the Welcome Hub and published islands.
- Purple XP Coins disappearing when driven through (without granting XP).
- Vehicles not moving properly in Creative.
- 3D resolution reset itself even if the player saved the settings.
- Cannot start or switch to Creative Mode
- Players cannot change their custom controller settings while playing Nintendo Switch in Docked mode.
Also Read | How To Merge Fortnite Accounts: Merge Your Primary And Secondary Accounts
Image credits: Epic Games