Fishing Jiangxue in Genshin Impact is a commission type quest and the quest describes that this character known as Jiangxue is fishing by himself, but it seems like he's waiting for something to happen. The players will have to find out what he is waiting for as he clearly knows a lot. Continue reading to find out more about this quest.
Also read | Hearthstone Expansion 2021: What's New In The Upcoming Hearthstone Expansion?
Genshin Impact Fishing Jiangxue
Also read | Pokemon Go Ivysaur: Check Out Ivysaur's Best Moveset, Stats, And Evolution
During one of the quests in Genshin Impact, the players will come across a mysterious fisherman who will need to be protected against hordes of monsters. As he is very carefree and disregards his own safety, this quest might be a little tough. After the fight with the monsters, a ruin hunter or ruin guard shows up. Now the ruin guard will tell you to turn around and close your eyes, as soon as you do that he will vanish into thin air. All that needs to be done now is to talk to Jiangxue again to complete this commission quest.
- Talk to Jiangxue
- Defeat opponents (2 Rock Shield Hilichurl Guards, 1 Hilichurl Berserker, and 1 Dendro Samachurl)
- Defeat opponents (2 Wooden Shield Mitachurls and 1 Hydro Samachurl)
- Defeat opponents (1 Ruin Hunter)
- Technically this Ruin Hunter is invulnerable, and you have to wait for Jiangxue to defeat it for you
- Talk to Jiangxue
- This commission is one of the requirements for the Wonders of the World Achievement "A Nourishing Friendship," alongside Yanxiao's Dilemma.
- This commission grants the following AR-dependent rewards upon completion:
Genshin Impact Update
- Theater Mechanicus
- Unlock Criteria:
- Complete the quests "The Origin of the Lanterns" and "Liyue: Theater Mechanicus" to unlock
- Each attempt at Theater Mechanicus costs 1 Xiao Lantern (regardless of whether or not the challenge is successful). Xiao Lanterns can be crafted at a Crafting Bench, and the required crafting materials can be obtained by gathering plants and ore, or by defeating specified enemies.
- Progressing through the stages of Festive Fever unlocks new maps, new mechanics, higher upgrade levels, and increased difficulty levels.
- Progressing through the stages of Festive Fever unlocks new Theater Mechanicus challenges. Complete them to win Peace Talismans.
- Theater Mechanicus challenges can only be completed in Single-Player Mode or a two-player Co-Op session.
Also read | Fortnite Invalid Variant Error: Why Are You Seeing This Error? Is It Fixed By Epic?
Also read | Pokemon Go Blastoise: Learn Blastoise's Best Moveset, Stats, And Evolution