Food items are very important in Genshin Impact. These help in the making of many recipes that assist the players in various categories that include health regeneration, stamina boosts, etc, and also for the completion of many quests. One such food item in this game is Raddish. These are rich in fiber and contain various nutrients. Here is everything you need to know about it.
Also read | Pokemon Go Players To See Lot More Of Alolan Marowak: Here's Alolan Marowak Raid Guide
Genshin Impact Radish Location
Also read | Animal Crossing New Horizons Players Make Most Out Of Halloween Event
Marvelous Merchandise Event is running from the 26th of October till November 02, 2020. Players will receive rewards when they deliver the requested items to the merchant Liben. On the 7th day, the merchant will request the players to bring10 Radishes.
- Item Type: Cooking Ingredient
- Description: Rich in fiber and nutrients. Easy to grow and harvest.
- Fried Radish Balls: 2 Raddish is required
- Radish Veggie Soup: 1 Raddish is required
Location Details to Find Raddish
- Location 1: Found in the Wild
- Radish location South of the Dawn Winery: A bunch of carrots and Radish can be obtained from the vegetable gardens south of the Dawn Winery.
- Radish location in the House Near Stone Gate: The radishes here can be picked up near the lone house located at the south-east direction from the waypoint in Stone Gate.
- Location 4 - Springvale
Also read | Ghost Of Tsushima 1.14 Patch Notes: The Game Preps For The New Raid
Genshin Impact Tier List
- S-Tier Characters in Genshin Impact
- 1. Diluc (Pyro, Claymore)
- 2. Venti (Anemo, Bow)
- 3. Qiqi (Ice, Sword)
- 4. Razor (Electro, Claymore)
- 5. Fischl (Electro, Bow)
- 6. Keqing (Electro, Sword)
- A-Tier Characters in Genshin Impact
- 7. Jean (Anemo, Sword)
- 8. Xiangling (Pryo, Polearm)
- 9. Chongyun (Ice, Claymore)
- 10. Traveler (Anemo, Sword)
- 11. Xiao (Anemo, Polearm)
- B-Tier Characters IN Genshin Impact
- 12. Mona (Water, Catalyst)
- 13. Barbara (Water, Catalyst)
- 14. Ningguang (Geo, Catalyst)
- 15. Traveler (Geo, Sword)
- 16. Klee (Pyro, Catalyst)
- 17. Bennett (Pyro, Sword)
- C-Tier Characters in Genshin Impact
- 18. Lisa (Electro, Catalyst)
- 19. Kaeyta (Ice, Sword)
- 20. Noelle (Geo, Claymore)
- 21. Sucrose (Anemo, Catalyst)
- 22. Xingqiu (Water, Sword)
- 23. Beidou (Electro, Claymore)
- D-Tier Character in Genshin Impact
Genshin Impact download on PC, PS4, and Mobile (iOS and Android)
- Download and open the PC Client Launcher file.
- Check "I have read and agree to the Software License Agreement" and select "Install Now".
- Complete the PC Launcher installation and select "Run Now" to run the launcher.
- Click "Get Game" to download Genshin Impact's game files.
- Download the game.
- Finally, click on the game to start playing.
- To download Genshin Impact on PlayStation, head over to the PSN store
- Search for Genshin Impact
- Hit download and the game will begin downloading.
- Once downloaded, let it finish the installation.
- Finally, press on the game icon to start playing.
- iOS or Android
- Head over to the respective Apple Store and Google Play Store
- Search for Genshin Impact
- Click on Install
- once finished, open the app and the in-game data will start downloading
- Size would be around 5.5GB so the time it takes will depend on the internet speed.
- Once finished, you will be able to play the game.
Also read | Watch Dogs: Legion Best Characters To Recruit In Your Squad: Know Details