Red Dead Redemption 2 falls under the game genre of action-adventure and was initially launched in 2018 for the gaming platforms PlayStation and Xbox and followed by the PC version shortly after. RDR2 is now officially available for download on the Steam, Epic store, and other stores. Continue reading to know all about the Red Dead Redemption 2 Update.
Also read | Visit All 17 Locations Fortnite: How To Complete XP Xtravaganza challenge
How many GB is Red Dead Redemption 2
Also read | Watch Dogs Legion Guide: Learn The Choices For Sky Larsen's Fate And The Consequences
Red Dead Redemption 2 has the capability to provide the highest graphic options and visually detailed storylines that make the total size of RDD2 a massive150 GB. This is nearly the same as Call of Duty: Modern Warfare's potential 175GB requirement on PC. Getting a new HDD or SSD with enough storage might be a good option before purchasing the game. Also, the game has a requirement of an eight threaded CPU along with a 6GB graphic memory to handle 4K gaming.
RDR 2 Requirements - Minimum
- Operating System: Windows 7
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K / AMD FX-6300
- RAM: 8 GB
- Graphics Card : Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 2GB / AMD Radeon R9 280
- Disk Space: 150 GB
- Dedicated Video Memory: 2 GB
RDR 2 Requirements - Recommended
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K / AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- RAM: 12 GB
- Graphics card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB / AMD Radeon RX 480 4GB
- Storage Space Required: 150 GB
- Dedicated Video Memory: 4 - 6 GB
RDR 2 Download
- First, open the Rockstar Games Launcher.
- Now log in with your Rockstar account data. Create a new account if you don't already have one.
- Click Red Dead Redemption 2 on the left side of your game library.
- Next, click on Pre-load.
- Finally, you just need to choose an install location that will have enough space for the files.
- At least a disk space of 110 GB must be free for installing the preload.
- Click on "INSTALL".
- Now the Rockstar Launcher will start downloading the game data.
- After the installation, you will be able to start the game by going to your library.
Also read | Red Dead Redemption 2 Wintergreen Berries Location; Become A Botanist In RDR 2
Also read | Genshin Impact Thundersoother Artifact Set: How To Get The Item?