The game Grounded by Obsidian Entertainment has become popular due to its incredible gaming interface and beautifully created challenges. Here, a player is against some extremely powerful creatures which are strong enough to kill an entire squad in one go. However, to win any fight against such creatures you need strong weapons and essential items to create such strong weaponry. Woven Fiber in the Grounded game is amongst those essential items you need to make required weapons. This is the reason why many players are wondering about how to get Woven Fiber in Grounded.
Players must know that Woven Fiber in the game would help you make several weapons such as Pebblet Axe, Pebblet Hammer, Sprig Bow, and much more. These weapons would not be crafted if you do not have Woven Fiber. For newly joined players, it is easy to make Woven Fibre but needs some raw materials to craft it and they can be found anywhere. So, here is all you need to know about how to make Woven Fiber in Grounded.
Also Read | How to get Grub Hide in Grounded? The item is a key to make Grub Vest & more; Learn
How to get Woven Fiber in Grounded?
- To make Woven Fiber, a player needs to combine three Plant Fiber.
- One can easily find these Plant Fibers all over the map in the Grounded game.
- The Plant Fibers are the tiny green plants and a player can also find it while chopping down the grass.
- Once you have collected enough Plat Fibers, go back to the Field Station and interact with the Resource Analyzer.
- Press Space to analyse the Plant Fiber and if you are doing it for the first time, you will unlock the Woven Fiber recipe.
- To make Woven Fiber, press Tab, and click on Craft.
- Now, under the Materials option, select Woven Fiber.
- Providing that you have three or more Plant Fiber, press Space to craft the item.
Also Read | How To Get Level 2 Axe In Grounded? Learn How To Upgrade Your Axe Here
Recipes and blueprints where Woven Fiber can be used:
Recipes in the Grounded game:-
- Pebblet Axe
- Pebblet Hammer
- Spiky Sprig
- Sprig Bow
- Acorn Shovel
- Ant Club
- Ant Knee Guards
- Clover Poncho
- Armour Glue
- Clover Shin Guards
- Clover Hood
Also Read | Grounded Multiplayer Not Working? Know All The Workarounds Suggested By Obsidian Games
Woven Fiber required in Blueprints:
- Storage Basket
- Plank Pallet
- Log Pallet
- Dew Collector
Also Read | How to kill spiders in Grounded? Easy tricks to defeat spiders in the game