The new Inter-egg-sting Development event has finally gone live in Pokemon GO, allowing players to participate in a bunch of unique tasks and earn exciting rewards. The quest requires players to take on the Team Rocket Go grunts to collect the Strange Eggs and save the Shadow Mewtwo. The tasks are fairly simple and offer rewards at every stage. So, let us check out all the Inter-egg-sting Development tasks and rewards that are available with the event.
Also Read | What Is Pokemon HOME? How To Transfer Pokemon GO To Pokemon HOME?
Inter-egg-sting Development tasks and rewards:
Task 1 and rewards
- Eliminate three Team Go Rocket grunts – 500 Stardust
- Spin a total of five PokeStops – 500 Stardust
- Catch any of the Shadow Pokemon – Encounter Meowth
Rewards: Complete the above tasks to earn 10 Razz Berries, 10 Poke Balls, and 500 Stardust.
Task 2 and rewards
- Create three nice curveball throws in a row – 750 XP
- Catch a total of five Shadow Pokemon – 750 XP
- Purify any of the five Shadow Pokemon – 750 XP
Rewards: Complete the tasks to earn 1,500 Stardust, 10 Great Balls, and get a Larvitar encounter.
Also Read | How To Get GMax Melmetal With Pokemon GO And Pokemon HOME Integration?
Task 3 and rewards
- Hatch a total of three Eggs – 1,000 XP
- Get a total of five Candies while walking with a friend – 1,000 XP
- Eliminate the leader of Team Go Rocket thrice – 1,000 XP
Rewards: Complete the tasks to earn 1,500 Stardust, 3 Golden Razz Berries, and get a Toxicroak encounter.
Task 4 and rewards
- Eliminate Sierra, the leader of Team Go Rocket – 1,250 XP
- Eliminate Arlo, the leader of Team Go Rocket – 1,250 XP
- Eliminate Cliff, the leader of Team Go Rocket – 1,250 XP
Rewards: Complete the tasks to earn 5 Super Potions, a Super Rocket Radar, and 3 Revives.
Also Read | Shiny Meltan To Appear In Pokemon GO With New Special Event
Task 5 and rewards
- Search for the boss of Team Go Rocket – 2,500 Stardust
- Fight with the boss of Team Go Rocket – 1,500 XP
- Eliminate the boss of Team Go Rocket – 3 Silver Pinap Berry
Rewards: Complete the tasks to earn a Fast TM, a Charged TM, and 3,000 Stardust.
Task 6 and rewards
- Claim a total of 6,000 XP (2000+2000+2000)
Rewards: Earn 20 Ultra Balls, 3 Max Revive, and an Elite Charged TM
Also Read | Pokemon Go Mega Buddy Challenge: All The New Tasks And Rewards Added To The Game
Image credits: Pokemon GO