Watch Dogs: Legion by Ubisoft is one of the major game releases of fall 2020, and it was launched today that is October 29. Players all around the world have bestowed the game with lots of love right after the release. Nevertheless, many players started reporting Watch Dogs: Legion crashing on consoles including PS4 and Xbox One. In response, Ubisoft immediately launched Watch Dogs: Legion Patch to resolve the issue and shared the details on their official forum. If you have been wondering about the Watch Dogs: Legion patch notes and more, then do not worry, here is all you need to know about it.
Also Read | How long to beat Watch Dogs: Legion: Total time required to complete main campaign
Watch Dogs: Legion crashing problem addressed by Ubisoft
According to the official post on Ubisoft forum, a Watch Dogs: Legion bug was detected which was causing the performance issues on the game. While releasing the hotfix, the developer wrote in the post: "We’re deploying a hotfix to address the performance issues we’re seeing on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. This hotfix has already been deployed on PS4 and Xbox." PC gamers will have to wait for a day as the developers assure the hotfix will be provided by October 30, 2020. Below are the Watch Dogs: Legion path notes, have a look.
Also Read | Watch Dogs: Legion prompts 'server offline' on release day; leaves players distressed
Watch Dogs: Legion Patch Notes:
- Global performance improvements on PS4 for smoother gameplay/driving
- Made several improvements to PC performance
- Optimized performance to improve framerates for RTX GPUs
- Fixed an issue that caused framerate drops to occur when characters walk through checkpoints
- Improved the framerate performance when driving
- Fixed a freeze when switching input controllers on PC
- Fixed sporadic crashes on PS4
- Fixed sporadic crashes on Xbox One/S
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when launched on a console set to TURKISH, INDONESIAN, GREEK, ROMANIAN, HUNGARIAN, VIETNAMESE or THAI languages
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash on Xbox One X when selecting a certain option in the Into the Void mission
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when browsing through the Premium Shop tabs on Xbox One
Also Read | Is Watch Dogs: Legion multiplayer? When will multiplayer mode arrive in the game?
Also Read | Watch Dogs: Legion PC requirements: Release date, download size & more