The new Snowrunner 1.11 update has finally rolled out and many tech enthusiasts are calling it an Imandra update as the new Imandra content is all set to woo the audience. This update was rolled out today and all the PC, Xbox and PS4 users can start downloading the Snowrunner update right away. Saber Interactive's off-roading game's new update brings many new and cool things such as additional wheel support, a small update on the next phase of the Season Pass and much more.
This is the reason why many players are wondering about the Snowrunner 1.11 update patch notes and the bug fixes. If you have been wondering about the changes in the game, then do not worry, here is all you need to know.
Also Read | What does the Green dot mean in iOS 14? Know details about Green & Orange Dot here
Snowrunner 1.11 Update Patch Notes
The Snowrunner update September 2020 has been rolled out for all the gamers around the world. It is currently available on all platforms including PC, Xbox and PS4. The update would hardly take half an hour or more to get downloaded as per the speed of your internet. Below are the details about the Snowrunner 1.11 update patch notes, have a look.
Also Read | NVIDIA Geforce RTX 3080 release date, price, specs, pre-order details and more
General Snowrunner update
- In Co-op mode, fixed kicks from the game after watchtower opens, agreements conclusion
- Extra fixes for co-op on a LAN.
- Fixed bug where trailers’ fuel capability wasn’t shown according to the chosen metric system
- Fixed a bug when snorkel performance for Royal BM17 depended on the setup bumper
- Fixed inaccurate collision and behaviour (* 16 *) International Transtar 4070A with Trapezium bumper and Fuel Tank connected (or other heavy loads)
Also Read | How to change Widget size in iOS 14? How to use Widgets? Know details
Wheels Snowrunner update
- Added Logitech True Force Wheel G923 assistance for PC, Xbox One and PS4
- Fixed disputes in between using D-pad and moving camera using Logitech G920, Logitech G923
- Fixed bug when gear binds were not saved when leaving the game
- Fixed bug when Clutch Pedal didn’t work with TX Racing Wheel Leather Edition
- Fixed winch not working when using Logitech G Saitek Farm Controller
Promo Image ~ Snowrunner Twitter
Also Read | Oculus Quest 2 announced! Know price, release date, specs & pre-order details here. . .
Also Read | PS5 release date, price, pre-order details & more: How much will PS5 cost you?. . .